US Patent No. 6,467,991
Klingstone 40 is a low viscosity, single component, moisture-curing liquid designed to stabilize soils. It is used extensively on golf courses to stabilize the base and steep faces of bunkers. This stabilized soil layer creates a barrier that protects the bunker sand from contamination, stops erosion of the steep faces and stops pests from burrowing through the bunker sand and into the soil beneath.
Application: Klingstone is pumped directly from the drum to the bunker where it penetrates the bunker soil surface, reacts with moisture and cures to provide a firm, durable barrier. Typical coverage is 20 square feet per gallon. Bunker sand is installed after curing several hours.
- Patented polyurethane liquid — developed by a golf course superintendent!
- Environmentally friendly — no solvents or VOCs
- Inert when cured
- Simple equipment needed to apply
- Easy to handle
- Single component – no mixing
- Durable & cost efficient
- Ships as class 55 – non-hazardous per DOT shipping regulations
- Will not support fungal growth
Note: All soils are not the same. If in doubt about Klingstone’s compatibility with your soils call for FREE SAMPLE.